Sunday, October 17, 2010

Sunshine Salad

I made this for dessert the other day. Very easy to throw together and my 3 year old loved it. I on the otherhand thought the lemon pudding was a little over-powering. Might have been better if I would have made the pudding with milk instead of the fruit juices, not sure. Give it a try, just because I don't give it two thumbs up doesn't mean you won't.



Sunshine Salad
Source: Taste of Home

1 can (20 oz) pineapple tidbits
1 can (11 oz) mandarin oranges
1 pkg (3.4 oz) instant lemon pudding
1 c. fresh strawberries, quartered
1 c. sliced bananas, sliced

Drain pineapple and oranges, reserving liquid. In a large bowl, combine pudding mix with reserved fruit juices. Fold in pineapple, oranges and strawberries; chill for at least 2 hours. Add bananas just before serving.

No comments:

Post a Comment