Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Cream Cheese Stuffed Celery



Cream Cheese + Green Olives + Celery = ?!?!?!?!

A couple months ago, I read a Facebook post from my friend, Rachel. She was eating this weird concoction for a snack and I along with many others thought it sounded disgusting! But I will try anything once! In fact, that is one of the (many) things my husband likes about me!

The outcome? Who would have guessed...three very different ingredients DO taste good together! It makes a very tasty snack. One that you must try for yourself in order to believe.



Cream Cheese Stuffed Celery

Celery
8 oz. Cream Cheese, softened
green olives, chopped

Wash celery. Cut into 3 inch pieces. Stir olives and cream cheese together and add a couple tablespoons of olive juice for extra flavor. Fill the celery.

Store leftover cream cheese mixture in the refrigerator.

1 comment:

  1. I love this snack, we had it growing up at EVERY family function, BBQs, birthdays. My grandma always made it for us. Delicious.

    ReplyDelete