Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Pumpkin Spice Cream Cheese

Carson and I headed down the road to the Bagel Tree to bring back some fresh bagels for our mid-morning snack. Boy do I have a treat for you!!! I found this bagel spread on another food blog called www.pinchmysalt.com. This is so yummy that I could eat it on my bagel, English muffin, or piece of toast EVERY morning! There is also a Weight Watcher recipe out on Gina's WW Recipes for those of you trying to eat healthy. Gina has lots of great Weight Watcher recipes on her blog and she even gives you the point values.

But seriously, whether you try the original recipe (like I did) or the Weight Watcher recipe - you have got to try this!!!





Pumpkin Spice Cream Cheese Spread

4 oz. cream cheese, softened
3 T. brown sugar
2 T. pure maple syrup (I substituted Karo corn syrup)
1/4 c. canned pumpkin
1/2 t. pumpkin pie spice
1/4 t. cinnamon
1/4 t. vanilla extract

In a small bowl, beat softened cream cheese, sugar, and syrup til creamy.

Add pumpkin, spices and vanilla and beat until smooth.

Refrigerate for at least an hour. Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment